R.S. Myers Appliance Repair has been in business since 1937, located in Manassas VA and servicing the Northern Virginia area including Prince William County, Fairfax County, and Washington DC.
We are always looking for dependable, honest, high quality, experienced, English speaking major appliance repair technicians to join our team. Please share your interest by completing the form below and attaching your resume.
Minimum Employment Requirements
- Minimum 5 yrs. Experience
- Must Speak English
- Must Have a Valid VA Driver’s License
- Accountable for Quality Repair Service & Productivity
- Responsible for assigned repair calls
- Customer communication (Must speak English)
- Independently diagnose, service and repair household appliances (ie. refrigerators, oven, stoves, cooktops, dishwashers, washers, dryers)
- Perform routine maintenance
- Installation of new equipment is a plus
- Follow safety procedures and policies
- At least 5 years of verifiable experience in servicing for a residential appliance company
- Familiarity with wiring diagrams, problem solving and critical thinking
- Familiarity with major household brands
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Clean driving and background record
- Beneficial but not a requirement: own tools
- Pay scale based upon proven experience, skills, certifications, credentials and training
- Long-term employment
- Honest working relationship
- Drug-free workplace and environment
- Other benefits will be discussed at interview
ONLY SKILLED AND EXPERIENCED TECHNICIANS NEED APPLY!
To apply please complete the form below and attach your resume for consideration.